Sunday 19 November 2023

Qingda Nationals British kung Fu championships Pt4 Nov 2023 Northern Pra...

I saw some very good stuff from my student that was in the red chest protector but I also saw things that we really do need to work on and improve on to turn him into a gold medalist. With a little tweaking here and there I can see that we will not be too far away from this goal, I'm fully confident we can achieve this. It was a very good competitive battle in all where Kaif came home with a bronze medal for his first time . So well done young man for your first fight, not bad.Kalf did a move of the tournament against the Kickboxer using the swiftness movements of the Praying Mantis, please let me know if you can see the move I am talking about..! Don't forget to like share and comment and of course if you're new around here subscribe to our YouTube channel at Kung611. Hope you enjoy... Sifu

No comments:

Post a Comment